Work With Us
Work With World Travel Magazine
World Travel Magazine is a travel & lifestyle magazine published in Singapore by Kaltenhouse Pte Limited.
World Travel Magazine is dedicated to present the best of luxury travel ideas to affluent readers. We travel to dream destinations where we experience the culture hands on and bring our recommendations to our readers. Our travelogues are enhanced by embedded wellness aspects that are tailored to our readers’ expectations: one who is enveloped in the holistic and luxurious lifestyle. World Travel Magazine is dedicated to building a community of travellers around the world. World Travel Magazine captures travel information in an accessible and comprehensive manner while maintaining luxury, our signature distinction.
Past Edition Covers
Digital editions also available on following online platforms:
Follow us on
ADVERTISE: Unlock Opportunities With Print & Digital Media
Contact us to find out more about advertising in our publications. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
Kaltenhouse Pte Limited is a global media company. The company owns, designs, develops, markets, and publishes magazines. The company operates globally for the last 8 years with offices in Singapore and the United Kingdom.
A fast growing media and publishing house, Kaltenhouse focuses on publishing luxury content for the travel, wellness and lifestyle segments through print and digital media. Based in Singapore, we connect with the region’s affluent and brand-conscious consumers through our media platform, covering the latest and very best in these segments.
Kaltenhouse features a combination of travel, wellness and lifestyle, offering a traveller-to-traveller perspective perfect for an around-the-world journey or anything in between. Kaltenhouse publishes World Travel Magazine for the global audience who wish to make the best of their visits to these areas. The detailed magazine & website include attractions, hotels, restaurants, the arts, entertainment, nightlife, shopping, sports and visitors guides.
Kaltenhouse’s dedicated and experienced customised publishing team provides turnkey solutions from concept and design to content development and distribution support. Our custom publishing includes supplements, magazines, coffee table books and annual specials. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Syndication & Licensing
Licence our quality and engaging content, or even our magazine. World Travel Magazine is well known for its inspirational and respected articles, and this content is available for syndication. We provide content to magazines, brochures, websites and show guides internationally. If you’d like to licence an edition of World Travel Magazine or to syndicate our travel editorial and photography then contact the editor at email@example.com.
ACQUISITIONS: Writing for Kaltenhouse & World Travel Magazine
What does it take to become a Kaltenhouse travel author? Find out about the acquisitions process here including how to submit a proposal and any open opportunities for authors to cover specific destinations.
For consideration, please send a resume, a cover letter, and up to five relevant clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cover letter, please specify which destination you are interested in and explain why you are the best person to author a World Travel Magazine destination guide. A full proposal is not required at this preliminary stage.
We will contact those applicants that we think might be a good fit for the magazine and ask them for a phone interview. Unfortunately, we cannot respond personally to every applicant. After the phone interviews, we will invite the best candidates to write full proposals for the project.
Proposal Instructions: All potential writers should submit a full proposal in order to be considered. The proposal must include ALL of the following information.
• Introduction. Give an overview of the destination, including its personality or character. Evoke a sense of place—successful proposals should make us want to go to the destination. Please limit this description to one page.
• Author credentials. What are the reasons that you would be the best writer for this project? Include applicable experience, education, and other materials previously published. Be sure to attach a copy of your resume and contact information for at least three professional references. (Much of this may be reused from your original application cover letter and resume.)
• Outline. Compose an outline of the content of your proposed article. The outline should show the general structure of the project and how each region will be covered.
• Sample profiles. Please provide five profiles as samples of the kind of descriptions you would include in the article: one sight profile, two restaurant profiles, and two hotel profiles.
• Do you have an active website? What is its URL? If it is not live yet, when will it be? Are there any sites for which you are a regular blogger or contributor?
• Are you active on social media? Share your name or handle and number of followers for each. (Include public profiles only.)
• Would you like to submit articles for publication on wtravelmagazine.com? We’re interested in photos, videos, journalistic and editorial pieces, timely updates, and other unique travel content to share with our online followers. If yes, tell us what you have or want to create.
• Would you commit to participating in reader-facing author programs, such as Amazon Author Central or the Goodreads Author Program?
• Have you ever been interviewed for print, radio, broadcast television, or online? Do you consider yourself an effective interviewee and comfortable with the media?
• Do you have established relationships with travel editors and/or producers online, in print, television, or radio? If yes, describe the nature of your relationship.
• Map. Please provide an electronic map that outlines the geographic divisions you plan to use in the article. We find that Google Maps are a good option for conveying this information.
Address all correspondence to Editor @ email@example.com. Please do not mail hard copy pitches or proposals to the Kaltenhouse office.