ITB Asia 2013, the Trade Show for the Asian Travel Market, which will be hosted form October 23-25 at the Suntec Singapore Exhibition & Convention Centre. The conferences consists provide great insight on how to survive in the ever changing travel industry. Some of the big name presenters include Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), Medical Tourism Association, Travel Link Daily, Mix!, American Express and micenetASIA.
The itinerary for the conferences is as follows:
1. PhoCusWright Founder Philip Wolf on the importance of innovation and how travel companies can “future-proof” their strategies and continuously adapt to flourish.
2. Crisis Management Panel discussion
3. PATA CEO Martin Craigs will open and address key questions including the opportunities and obstacles involved in human capital development particularly within the tourism industry. PATA will also host a panel on the new growth opportunities in the industry.
4. Medical Tourism Association will discuss on the over industry, analyze the medical tourism industry on a global level, and discuss strategies and opportunities to grow the industry.
5. Travel Link Daily will address new trends in the Chinese travel market will be led by Renee Hartman, Co founder of China Luxury Advisors.
6. National Association of Travel Agents (NATAS) returns with the NATAS Travel Conference 2013 featuring a panel discussion on current industry opportunities led by Ho Kwon Ping, Executive Chairman of Banyan Tree Holdings who will deliver the opening address. (Breaking Travel News)
7. The very much anticipated full-day forum will follow led by Global Business Travel Association, where industry forecasts will be discussed.
8. Mix!, Asia’s creative meetings magazine, will discuss the secrets to their success.
9. American Express and micenetASIA will provide tips on how to leverage your role or business in the travel industry as well as research findings of the year.
ITB Asia is also part of TravelRave 2013, a mega travel and tourism festival week, organized by the Singapore Tourism Board. To all our fans, especially those involved in travel through business, we hope to see you there!