Two leaders in the hospitality and insurance sectors, Accor and AXA, have partnered together offering medical support to guests in 5,000 properties worldwide, ensuring accessibility to trusted medical care in any of the locations. AXA, an international company specialising in insurance, will leverage its network in providing guests quick access to medical assistance no matter where they travel among Accor’s 110 destinations.
AXA’s Ambition 2020 plan reflects the spirit of the post-COVID-19 rebound with innovative health care, offering their signature telemedicine solutions through remote consultations on extensive medical networks. Tens of thousands of vetted medical professionals make the necessary referrals in almost all languages, as they serve 108 million clients in 57 countries.
The partnership with Accor offers guests greater access to healthcare expertise and solutions as unprecedented as the times. “This ambitious project has never been more relevant,” said Thomas Buberl, CEO of AXA.
“Welcoming, safeguarding, and taking care of others is at the very heart of what we do and who we are as hoteliers. This distinctive partnership with AXA which we have been working on for several months makes even more sense in today’s context. In an increasingly complex environment, our 300,000 team members on the ground will be able to assist our guests and ensure their safety during their stays, turning our hotels into shelters. This initiative combined with our ALLSAFE enhanced hygiene protocols will be key to rediscover the Love of Travel in the 5000 Accor properties around the world.” ––Sébastien Bazin, Chairman and CEO of Accor
Nothing is more luxurious than good health and living well. Taking the necessary steps in providing reassurance of high standards to its guests, Accor’s ALLSAFE certification is at the heart the group’s philosophy to provide global cleanliness and prevention standards in all of its hotels.
Prior to receiving its ALLSAFE certificate label, each hotel is audited against its new cleanliness standards and operating procedures by Bureau Veritas, established in 1828 and a world leader in testing, inspection and certification.
Some of the protocols being implemented prior to and post Accor hotel reopening are as follows:
- Reinforced cleaning program with frequent disinfection of all high touch areas such as elevators and restrooms
- Enhanced in room cleaning program using hospital grade cleaning materials
- Regular deep cleaning on upholstery and carpets
- Bedding to be washed and treated at high temperature
- Implementation of a new comprehensive safety and hygiene training program for employees via online and classroom training
- Social distancing measures throughout the hotel
- All guests will receive a care package that includes sanitizer, wipes and masks
- Temperature checks, contactless payment and desk free check in
The ALLSAFE label at Accor hotels will reassure guests, allowing them to continue enjoying their travel experience with family and friends.◼