Three years living my dream job in the travel industry in Rangoon & beyond
(BURMA LOST & FOUND:)
Destination Wine-lands weddings and honeymoon hideaway
Destination weddings have been in fashion for quite some time now. Stellenbosch, 40 minutes’ drive from Cape Town in South Africa, is marked as a leading wine estate in the region, offers itself as a perfect location for a big fat wedding celebration and a romantic honeymoon.
Swaying green lush grass, breath-taking sunsets, the award winning vintages from the vineyard, the dazzling landscape adding lustre to the occasion, boutique wineries and what not? There is an amazing variety of wedding venues and honeymoon hideaways to choose from in Stellenbosch.
Spectacular Stellenbosch Winelands wedding venues:
- Spier – One of the most seasoned ranches, Spier goes back to 1692 and offers enchanting Cape Dutch building design encompassed by delightful greenery enclosures.
- Lanzerac Hotel and Spa –It is an ideal destination for a vintage matrimonial celebration as it is set amidst dramatic mountain ranges, vineyards and famous landscaped gardens.
- Kleine Zalze – Known for its award winning wines and Terroir restaurant, Kleine Zalze offers a customizable assortment of outdoor and indoor venues with awe-inspiring views.
- Lourensford Estate – Settled in the prolific bowl of the Helderberg Mountains, Lourensford Estate is known as a Jewel among Winelands. The landscape of glorious mountains to the adjacent sea speaks for its majesty.
Once done with the big day, Stellenbosch is once again your ideal place to be for the honeymoon. The cosmopolitan delights of Cape Town, the miscellany of city and country, wine and sand, outdoor adventure and indoor retreat to naturistic encounters with vineyards, mountains, ocean and wildlife, Stellenbosch is an oenophile’s heaven, boasting of an astounding honeymoon experience and phenomenal pictures for your facebook and instagram uploads.
Utopian honeymoon hideaways in Stellenbosch
- WedgeView Country House and Spa – The five-star hospitality and private country residence of this idyllic retreat is enough to keep the passion alive and hot.
- Majeka House – This in-vogue, five star boutique hotel stands in the outskirts of the town and beautifully manages to amalgamate the modernity and tradition of the country.
- Coopmanhuijs – Renovated in 2010, Coopmanuijs Boutique Hotel offers a relaxing spa and romantic lunch or dinner dates at the Helena’s Restaurant making it a superb honeymoon hideaway.
Stellenbosch, flawlessly integrates the magnificence of nature with extravagance, outdoor adventures and exemplary cuisine. The year-round perfect climate also adds to its appeal thus making Stellenbosch a paragon for a complete wedding affair.